Difference between revisions of "Engine & Library"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This list is an adaptation of the [
This list is an adaptation of the [https://github.com/dreamcastdevs/awesome-dreamcast repo on github.
Revision as of 13:51, 30 May 2020
This list is an adaptation of the awesome-dreamcast repo on github.
- Dreamcast.wiki - A brand new wiki with up-to-date information about the Dreamcast.
- DCEmu Developement Wiki - Great resource to start. Somewhat incomplete in certain aspect.
- Dreamcast-tutorial Github - A new-ish sets of tutorial with code example. Covers the basic (installing the toolchain, graphics, audio, controller)
- KOS - The pseudo-OS that's been used in a lot of homebrew/indie.
- DreamSDK - A multitool environment made for Windows. Maintained by [SiZiOUS](User:SiZiOUS)
- BennuGD - A multi-platform engine
- WincastCE - An experimental windows CE shell (?)
- DreamShell - The popular alternative operating system for loading games/app from SD Card and IDE Drive
- LibGyro - *(unreleased/in-development)* Cross-platform hardware abstraction layer being developed with Elysian Shadows, supporting Windows, Mac, Linux, PSP, Dreamcast, iOS, Android, OUYA, and more.
- libronin - an independent development library created by the DreamSNES team
- Simulant - A general purpose 2D-3D engine in active developement.
- nuQuake - Quake engine by MrNeo240
- radQuake - Quake engine by Ian Micheal
- DreamBOR - unofficial - OpenBOR dreamcast port forked an improved by Ian Michael
- DolmexicaInfinite - A Mugen-like engine for fighter games
- Elysian Shadows Toolkit - *(unreleased/in-development)* General-purpose Toolkit and Engine being actively developed to power Elysian Shadows. Engine and source will be released with the game.
- GLdcGLdc - A OpenGL 1.2 implementation started by Kazade
- LMP3DLMP3D - A multi-platform 3D Lib. (*Looks abandoned but might be good for research*)
- https://github.com/multimediamike/dreamroq DreamROQ] - A ROQ video player. (*Stable, no sound*)
- ALdc - A OpenAL 1.2 implementation started by Kazade
- CrayonUtil - Mostly tools for VMU icons, but also some texture converters. Made by [Protofall](https://github.com/Protofall)
- Prism - CaptainDreamcast's set of utilities for Physics, files loading, etc. (*untested*)